Life At College

Posted by Sirish On 0 comments
Life at CVSR College of EngineeringMy first day to college was very happy and the reason behind that is i have choosen my college bus as my transport, lucky that i did not find my seniors till end of the day. The very next day, i got noticed by one of the senior in the bus and then the interaction started Ragging. Along with me, few of my friends also got invitation for interaction all way up to college and as days are rolling on and on, we really enjoyed and spread fun in the journey around 45 mins every day.

We have tasted new things in college life and we made environment fun around us. As we are very jovial, this made me and my friends known to every one by seniors and even it reached to our class room also. Internals, Labs etc made us relaxed for couple of hours in a week and days passed on. Final exams are on the way and every one is very serious about the plans on how to, where to like combined studies, night outs, one day batting etc. For me it was like a battle because there are 10 subjects plus labs and it was first time for me to write these many subjects (of course even for all my friends too).

Exams started.. Finished.. Results came.. along with me few of my friends got Successfully Failed in couple of subjects. Applied for supply, passed and completed the first year and enjoyed remaining holidays.

New Semester, New Subjects, New Books, New Lecturers but Old Friends, Best Friends.
Again Life At College Continued..!

0 comments to Life At College

Post a comment and let ME know wat UR Thinking

Today's Favourite Quote

I love to travel, but I hate to arrive.

-- Albert Einstein --

back to top